The Society for the Prevention of Teen Suicide seeks dynamic self-starters to fulfill several unpaid internship position for the Summer, Fall and Spring semesters. The intern will have the ability to provide input based on previous experience and interest categories to create the most valuable experience for student and organization. Projects may include public relations, programmatic support, fundraising, and event planning.
- Good organizational skills
- Commitment to Non-Profits and purpose of organization
- Ability to work independently
- Good written and verbal communication
- Technical Skills – Microsoft Office products, internet and social media
- Dependable and punctual team player
- Positive attitude
Days and hours can be flexible with a minimum of 10 hours per week commitment. Hours will primarily scheduled between Monday – Friday, 8 am to 4 pm. For college credit, hours must align with College or University protocol.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to be considered as a candidate for an internship to firstname.lastname@example.org.